Sunday, January 17, 2010

new blog...

I managed to get the Barracuda blog up yesterday. It's pretty puny right now, as it just has the one post, but it's there. So if anyone is interested in following two girls, with no mechanical experience, try to restore a classic car...stop by. The more the merrier!

I'm not sure how it's going to go, especially with all the other stuff I have my hands into...and then if I can actually find another job...phew, life does get full of nonsense sometimes. But, I can honestly say, I am excited. About my class starting. About this car project. About maybe finding a job I can enjoy (pleasepleaseplease). Even about spending some time with my dad...and having my sister there as a buffer. The good news, which it sadly took me awhile to realize, is that my class only runs 6 weeks so it will be over in plenty of time so that I can MOVE ON to the next thing this spring, instead of having everything going at once.

I have not gone so crazy as to buy a bride mag or really start looking into our 'vow renewal' trip, but I do know I LOVE this dress.
Since I didn't wear a dress at our wedding, I have decided this time I would. It's a great length and if I make it not so puffy, and not white, I think it would be perfect. Or maybe I'll leave it puffy...and maybe a light blue or pink or champagne? I just love the neckline and the fitted bodice. A cute pair of white flats or tiny heel and I'm good to go. And I can bring some class back to Vegas amidst all the track suit wearing grannies and kids with sticky hands and faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment