Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, Friday...

So, because of the crazy schedule at works this week, I essentially got an extra day off. I did an 'overnight' at Trader Joe's to re-set my cheese section in preparation for all the delicious turkeys that were arriving on Wednesday.  That meant, after my longest Tuesday ever (since it spilled over into Wednesday), I left work at 7:45 Wednesday morning, and didn't have to be back until Thursday morning...day off number one was reserved for lounging about, in case I decided I needed to get back some of my lost hours of sleep.  I also got my regularly scheduled day off on Friday (today), which I had planned to use as a studio day...working my little fingers to the bone to try to get some new stuff into my shop (finally).  (side note: I just got my blog issues worked out...it was the new interface-that i hadn't been using-that solved my probs!)
Already (it's about 9 a.m.) I have had breakfast, caught up on emails, worked out for 45minutes (that felt great!), and spent about an hour in the studio.  I have 2 journals that need binding today, and I'm hoping to put together a few cover sets and pages so that I have projects I can stitch together at a moments notice.  I finished a snowflake this morning and I'm really happy with it.  I'd love to get a bunch of those done and in the shop as soon as possible.
What do you think...leave it white or maybe sprinkle it up with some glittery sparkly moon dust?
Okay...I may have to work on adding photos...that's set up differently with the new interface, too...ugh, old dogs HAVE to learn new tricks, these days!!  Which reminds me, I'm trying to figure out how to add a link on my blog to my facebook page.  A friend has been trying to explain it to me, but i'm just not getting it.  So, in the meantime, if you'd like to check it out...it's here (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment