Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm gonna do it!

So I was catching up on my blog reading when I got home from work today (a quick few minutes to unwind) and I was alerted to a fun challenge when I read Audrey's blog. It was a post about this challenge from another etsy seller/blogger. You can see her shop here or read her blog here. Now, I have no idea what I am getting myself into with this, but I am sure it will be both fun and inspiring. I think it's going to be a GREAT way to get some creative juices flowing.

We all get to that point, right, where you are so into what you are ALWAYS doing that you don't realize your full creative potential.

So who else is up for this challenge? Check it out, see if it's for you...I've already ordered my 'kit'!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this!! I think too it's going to be great fun, and it's always interesting trying to create in a way I haven't tried before.

    ReplyDelete