Sunday, March 1, 2009

keep dreamin' the dream



I'm trying hard to keep my head up. Things at work are crazy in a way you never want work to be crazy. But I have been making as much effort as I can by using free time to craft, not waiting for my 'extra day off' to come. Just as I'm about to go from salaried, 5 days a week to hourly 4 days a week, the Saturday girl decided not to come in anymore...so that makes 6 days this week. And although that leaves little time OUT of work, i have finished two new journals. They are basic in their shape and design, but I really think they turned out pretty cute.


I am really hoping I can use any extra time to promote myself better, but that is really where I am having the hardest time of this 'project'. There is so much great stuff out there, and it is all so inspiring ....I just want to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment