I just wrote a huge post that got so far off track that I scrapped the whole thing! Sitting here thinking about an old song I remembered from a tape I had when I was 14, ended with some rant about sex in movies!! Oh, my! What I learned from that...I'm getting old!! :)
Some things I'll take from that and pass on to you:
1. If you watched the Muppet Show, growing up, go see the movie!
2. If you lend out your music, be sure to get it back...you may want to listen to it again, even 24 years later!
3. You can find just about anything on Wikipedia
4. Memories are fabulous! Even things you thought you forgot can somehow turn up in the darkest corners.
5. Memories of when you were 14 may not give you the same feelings you thought they might...you are not the same person you were when you were 14!
6. It's good to hold onto your memories, but even better to not be the same person you were at 14. Getting old sucks, but growing up is kind of fun!
There's not really any point to this post...sorry.