Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is wrong with me?!

I just told Hubby to be cautious of his spending, as it is the time of the month I start biting my nails from stress that we will have money in the bank when the mortgage is due. We always do, and we have savings in case of an emergency, but it never fails, I always get freaked out and think something terrible is going to happen just as I'm about to make that giant payment.
Yet, I have just been buying stuff like there's no tomorrow! Including a purchase that I really don't need...and I certainly didn't need it RIGHT NOW! But I did it. And now I have to live with my decision, as I bought it on eBay.
I guess I better hit it big in Vegas!!

Also, with my hair...pretty much as soon as I posted my last blog, I made up my mind that I didn't want to try a new haircut just before going away. I want to go have fun...and knowing I will like my hair cut will make it a lot easier!!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with being cautious. Yet, if you feel that you have created a double standard, maybe you should log out of eBay for a little while. :P
    Also, your decision about you hair makes perfect sense. *~_^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good decision on the hair! I am the same way about our bills, I just get nervous when gets close to mortgage time. It sounds like you are the one who takes care of paying bills and he never really knows what is in the account. That is how it is at our house :)

    ReplyDelete