Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday's rainy day plan

It's been raining for the past 2 days and due to continue until, I think, Tuesday!
That makes me want to snuggle up in bed with the dog everyday when I get home. So that's what I've been doing.
Today, I had to nap a little so that I could manage to stay awake for Survivor.
But I swear, next week, I am taking advantage of getting home so early. I'm working out. I'm getting back into the studio. I'm going to start planning my veg beds for Spring. I'm going to TRY to plan dinners better, but I have to say...cooking is not my passion. I made dinner tonight, which was very good, and I decided that I don't like planning or cooking. But some one's gotta do it, and since I'm home and Hubby works til 6-6:30 every night...it's on me.
So, if all goes well, I'll soon have some new stuff to show and list on etsy.
Oh, and I'm thinking I don't like my 'longer' short hair cut anymore...it's growing out a little too puffy and thick. I may have to get another hair cut. We'll see. I change my mind daily.
TIME FOR SURVIVOR!!!

1 comment: