Thursday, October 1, 2009

A poem

We were out and about
Getting coffee and such,
At our fav little bakery
That we love so much,
When what to our wondering eyes should appear?

THIS:
A life-sized nutcracker!!

So, of course, we took him home.
okay, not a great poem, but how else could I introduce such a treasure? What on Earth will we do with this? I've no idea. Crack some nuts, I guess.
(oh, just a little update...I forgot to mention that he wasn't just out roaming around...he was standing next to a dumpster. That is why he came home with us.)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! That nutcracker is awesome!

    I saw your comment on the interview I did with Little Monarch, please give your pug a really big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you really get a free lifesize nutcracker? I wonder if you could crack coconuts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gargh! i cant believe you just picked this up off the street. i thought you meant you bought him from the store that you mentioned in your adorable poem. finding him next to a dumpster makes him an even better treasure! he looks in good nick too!

    ReplyDelete