Sunday, January 18, 2009

another weekend gone

I have good intentions...really, I do. I have lists of stuff to get done during my weekends. I get up early, even though saturday and sunday are my only days to sleep past 4:30 am. I get right to work in the morning, checking emails, and listing items if I have the pictures ready. The problem, of course, is that the rest of the day (and week) I have trouble getting the 'leg work' done. I have exhausted my supply of ready to go shots of products to list. And I am depressed at the thought of not actually getting to PRODUCE anything these past few weeks.

The light at the end of the tunnel? Well, by spring, it is my high hope that I have worked out a more managable schedule with my boss so that I can actually have some daylight hours while i am still awake, to get going with what I really love doing...CREATING!
Here's a cute little shirt design i've been playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment