Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lists

I don't know if this will work, since I have never posted a video, but I'll try.
Most mornings I wake up to The Go-Go's '100 lists' song in my head!
There are always at least 100 things to do most days, and when you're under the weather for a couple days, they start to back up like Memorial Day traffic on Cape Cod (regional comparison, but you get the idea).
This particular morning I got up and started the coffee pot, muttering to myself about all the calendars I need to print out! One for my Etsy schedule, one for my workout schedule, one for my new (healthy) menus, maybe one for home improvement goals...why is there always so much to do!?
And why does it take me being sick and inside my own head for two days while I try to rest??
Oh, that reminds me...note to self: get tax stuff together for accountant.  At least the accountant has to do the hard work!
I know I'm not the only one out there making lists all the live-long day, but I hope that now you will also be transported back to the '80's and this awesome bouncy song to get you through your lists!


No comments:

Post a Comment