Friday, February 6, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Ever since talking to my boss about working a four-day week, I have been back and forth between feelings of happiness and fear. I would really like the extra time (one FULL day with Jason out of the house and not distracting me!) to allow me to really get some stuff together for the site, but also to possibly get into a couple little boutiques, eventually. My ultimate goal is for this to bring in 'part-time income', and then maybe more full-time...obviously, this won't happen overnight.
But then it dawns on me...I've just given up income! An entire day of income. Have I just made a huge mistake?
Well, I've got to take this step to see if this will work, so I am trying not to stress. I'm excited. I am also thinking of taking a class to help me understand the steps to take to transform my hobby into a business...I have always needed someone to hold my hand and tell me what to do. I just want to do it right...and make it work.
So we're at another weekend and I'm back to arting and crafting. It's supposed to be nice. Hope I can focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment